With over 12 years of experience in advising business purchase & sale decisions, the accounting firm of George Dimov, CPA can advise on business valuation, due diligence, accretion/dilution of EPS, sale price, IPO strategy, and other factors related to the sale or purchase of businesses and units of businesses.
Having been on both sides of the table and worked with both acquiring teams as well as those looking to sell their company, George Dimov, CPA and his team have the insight on how these types of transactions work and the psychology behind each party’s viewpoints.
To learn more about our mergers and acquisitions consulting services, contact us directly at (212) 641-0673 or firstname.lastname@example.org You can also get a free initial consultation related to:
- Submitting bids for purchasing a company
- Creating a pitch-book or presentation memorandum for the sale of your company
- Consulting services related to structuring purchase or sale of company
- Capital Structure Consulting related to advantages & disadvantages of various funding options
- Valuation services – (DCF, EBITDA Multiples, Terminal Enterprise Value, Perpetual Growth, Revenue Multiples, etc.)
- Due diligence & forensic accounting
- Prospectuses, forward-looking financials, etc.
- Accretion/Dilution models
Industries covered previously:
- Financial services
- Heavy machinery
- Professional Services
With our M&A consulting services, we also provide detailed due-diligence and forensic accounting services for buyers of firms in order to assist in the verification of financial data and forecast prospective future cash flow scenarios.
Our extensive valuation services include financial modeling based on client and bank-supplied information. Some common valuation approaches include discounted cash flows, terminal EBITDA, perpetual growth-based methods, revenue multiples, comp analysis, etc.
Capital structure advisory services include consulting on types of funding available, the differences and financial effects of using stocks, options, warrants, convertible bonds, bridge loans, and how each strategy impacts financial structure.